Living by our
Our commitment to sustainability is a clear reflection of our brand’s purpose: to immerse our guests in a sensory experience that spans every dimension of their stay.
This ability to unite all stakeholders in a common goal generates a positive impact on the planet, people, and the economy.
Every year, we counterbalance our greenhouse gas emissions (GHG) by financing biodiversity conservation projects. This environmental contribution is included in your daily rate at €0.20/night, reflecting a portion of your carbon footprint linked to your trip and stay with us.
Our aim is to reduce our carbon footprint while fostering awareness of a more conscious and responsible consumption of natural resources.
We’ve proactively tackled kitchen food waste by:
- Managing orders, receptions, storage, production, and distribution of food products with precision.
- Implementing portion control and advocating single portions at buffets.
- Maximizing food usage, repurposing all parts of vegetables for sauces and broths.
- Ensuring weekly product checks and monthly inventories to maintain expiry dates and efficient inventory management.
– We rigorously manage orders, receptions, storage, production, and distribution of food products.
– We control portions served and encourage buffet practices like single portions.
– We maximize food usage, utilising all parts of vegetables for sauces and broths.
– We conduct weekly product inspections and monthly inventories to monitor expiration dates and manage inventory effectively.
Inspira Water is our sustainable initiative to provide guests with bottled water in recycled and reusable glass bottles, minimizing plastic waste and supporting clean water initiatives in developing countries. Learn More.